University of Miami Customer Service
Contact University of Miami
- (305) 284-5155 President Julio Frenk
- (305) 284-4330 Senior Vice President for Public Affairs and Communications and Chief of Staff
- (305) 284-9675 Assistant Vice-President for Special Projects
- (305) 284-8740 Deputy Chief of Staff to the President
- (305) 284-6548 Executive Director of Communications
- (305) 284-5155 Administrative Manager to the President
- (305) 284-8857 Director of Scheduling & Logistics
- (305) 284-8399 Director of President’s Correspondence
- (305) 284-8700 Manager, Business Operations
- (305) 284-5570 Executive Assistant to the President’s Chief of Staff
- (305) 284-7341 Events Planner
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About University of Miami
University of Miami has quite convenient location in Coral Gables, Florida. This academic community is focused on teaching and learning students. Today there are more than 15,000 students. This is University of private type, which is governed by Donna E. Shalala. The education center has modern facilities and professional staff. Students, graduated from the University have unique opportunities to start career in world's popular companies. Viewing the official site, future students will find many interesting facts about the University and may ask any answer via email. University of Miami was founded in 1925.
Where Reviews Came From
Compare University of Miami to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future